Monday, September 1, 2008

Lost on Blue Hill

Faithful readers that live in the Boston area are saying, "huh? You got lost on Blue Hill?" Yes indeed folks Michael and I lost our path on Blue Hill and had a hell of a time righting ourselves. I wish I could say it's a huge mountain or that it was not well marked but these statements would be lies. We were just too wrapped up in conversation and we missed our turn to stay on the red dot trail.

Why, you must be asking, is this blog worthy? I am not writing about this to draw attention to our stupidity. I just think that it's worth mentioning that Michael and I have been together for 10+ years now and we can still get so engrossed in conversation that we lose our way on a hike together. Now that is love.




































No comments: