Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Honeymoon Fever

Cruise

Well it's finally here. We planned this so long ago that I'm really unsure how to handle it being so close. The cruise, the honeymoon, the (as Michael calls it) mother of all vacations, is finally here. One week from this moment we will be in the air over the Atlantic Ocean heading to Barcelona. I bought a nice camera to document the sights and I'll be bringing the computer with me so that I can post (and store) pictures and blog about our adventures. Actually, that's a lie. I'm bringing the computer so that Michael can keep up with his email and send trivia.

But, I will be writing about our trip and depending on how things go my musings may find their way onto this blog. Stay tuned for pics and wit.

Also, cross your fingers that I'm not still sick. I'm feeling under the weather right now. Not good.

No comments: