Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Coverage

Ok that's misleading. I'm sitting on my couch watching the games on TV. I'm not at the games. I'm not even in China. But here are a few observations from Brighton.
Alexander Artemev got robbed on the Pommel Horse. How that didn't get a 16 I do not know. That brings up another observation. No more perfect 10. I don't know about you but I was watching when Mary Lou hit her perfect 10 vault in 1984. That perfect 10 was what all Olympic gymnasts sought after. What is there to work for now? Something over 16? How vague!



This is my observation for today. That and Michael Phelps has some seriously rockin abs.

If you want to check out a real blog about China check out my friend Mike Shaw. The crazy bastard moved to Beijing. Not just for the Olympics...for good.
www.beijingbostonian.com

He's a great guy. Beijing is a lucky, overcrowded, smoggy city to have him. I hope they appreciate our sacrifice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link, sweetie! I've reciprocated in kind... And I agree with all of your Olympic observations, inclding Michael Phelps' abs. But not for the same reasons that you do. Because I like women.